Monday, April 2, 2007

We're Moving!

Most of you already know, but Rob and I will be moving into our first home this summer! The negotiating is finally over, and our closing date is set - May 25th, 2007 (the Friday of Memorial Day weekend). We're excited to be living in Wheaton, which puts us closer to many (but not all!) of our friends, as well as our church. We can't wait to get moved in and have you over for a BBQ this summer. (Any tips on where to find reasonable patio furniture?!)

A few pictures of our new home...




1 comment:

MN girl said...

OK, I'm in now... and someone has to post a comment on this blog! Since I'm the one who drives by all the time (let's see, about5 times in the last few weeks), I'll go first.

The house is in a great location--backs up to Lincoln School, near a park/open space, in an established neighborhood, close to shopping, etc. I can't wait to see the inside! My little nephews also are dying to play hoops in the driveway, but then... they'd like to do anything with Ashley because they adore her!

Congrats you two. I couldn't be happier for you.