Friday, July 13, 2007

Jack loves to swing!

I stopped by Kris' house yesterday after work, and it was a perfect day to take her precious Jack (almost 5 months) to the park. So we settled him into the little baby swing (which is still big on him!) and since I had my camera with me, I took some pictures. If you know Jack, you know that he can be somewhat selective in showing his adorable smile... so these pictures are proof that he LOVES to swing!



This is my favorite picture of him! He is such a handsome little guy.






The head starts to get heavy after a while!...

Check out that drool!

You can't tell from these pictures, but Jack had on his "Swingin single and lovin it!" onesie - and the little girl in the background was fascinated by Jack. I think that onesie is a babe magnet.

Oh, and that little girl happens to be Emma Jack, who is Andy and Kathy Jack's daughter! (Andy used to be Kelsey's Youth Director. Wheaton is such a small world!)

Thanks for a fun day at the park, Jack!!

No comments: