Monday, January 14, 2008

Progress...

This past weekend was a big work weekend for us. Rob painted the nursery on Friday night and it looks great! (Sorry for the glare on the walls from the flash - we were told that Satin finish paint is the best for a room that will frequently need to have its walls wiped down.)
If you like the color, it's Toffee Crunch by Behr!




Then my parents and brother came over on Saturday for lunch and a bit of clean-the-livingston's-basement-out! I have decided that I am the luckiest girl in the world because my mom spent all day helping me get the house ready for a thorough cleaning later this week and for the baby in general (really - 9 hours!), made us all a big lasagna lunch, hung pictures in our guest room, and refused to let me bend, reach, or carry anything all day. Meanwhile, dad and Collin cut up empty boxes and garbage, helped Rob move the big heavy things around our house that I can't help him with anymore, and kept us all company.
By the end of the day, I was exhausted but so grateful for all that we were able to get done. I was too tired to make anything but macaroni for myself for dinner, and discovered while eating that I have made it to the point where I can eat off of my enormous belly. Classy and cute, I know.
For those of you asking for a tummy picture update, have patience - those pictures are getting less and less fun to take and look at, so we (I) rarely get around to them. But I know I'll hate myself later, so in the next few days I'll make Rob take some and I'll post them on here. For now, you get the Macaroni-on-my-belly shot:


Only 10 more weeks to go!

No comments: