Sunday, February 10, 2008

34 week belly shots

So my belly continues to grow - and not only is it getting huge, but our (and I mean my) favorite thing to do in the evening is watch it move around while I lounge on the couch, gently poking at the hard spots to get our son to move around some more! It's fascinating that he is in there, growing, responding to our touch and sometimes voices. Here are a few pictures - sans my pudgy face! :)


This evening we toured Central DuPage Hospital, where I will be delivering. The facilities are so amazing, and although I've been feeling some anxiety over the whole birthing process, I can't help but be comforted by the fact that our hospital is fully equipped to handle any situation that may come up, and that I will truly be as comfortable as possible throughout the labor and delivery.


One more update - last Thursday my coworkers threw me a baby shower at work! It was incredible. I will post pictures when I have them, and give a more thorough update then - but it was really an amazing outpouring of support and generosity.

No comments: