Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy 5 Month Birthday, Robbie!

That's right... I couldn't bear to let August 15th pass by without a) taking pictures of Robbie with Hippy, and b) posting them to our blog!  These are busy days for sure, but not THAT busy.  
This month's pictures were more challenging than the last - now that Robbie is starting to learn to sit up, it's all he wants to do.  And 'leaning back in the glider' does NOT count as 'sitting up' to him (making it difficult to get a good picture of him upright - I had one hand on him most of the time he was in the chair).  I had to laugh as I looked at the images I had captured after the shoot - there were plenty of him straining to sit up, pulling his head forward, toppled over sideways, and chewing on Hippy and the arm of the chair.  He's got to be teething now, since he gets frustrated and slightly aggressive when he starts to chew on things.  And the drool down the front combined with the bright red chin rash... ugh.  Everything is dripping with slobber these days.

So enjoy what I was able to get - our little guy is growing so fast!





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

No way! I totally almost bought that onesie for Tyler the other week when I was at Baby Gap! Got a pair of khaki shorts instead though (only had $10 on my gift card)! It's the cutest!!! :)
- Jen