Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Fun

We enjoyed a very relaxing weekend, and when Robbie wasn't sleeping 2/3 of the day (like he did on Saturday!) I took a few pictures of him with my new camera.  Which I love, by the way.  I have already been teased about really needing another camera to take MORE pictures - to which I say 'It's not to take more pictures, just BETTER ones!'.  I'm finding it hard, however, to take less pictures.  I do find that I'm taking more.  They're just so beautiful, and I love my subjects - Rob and Robbie!

Getting very good at holding his head up for long periods of time on the floor... sometimes even trying to crawl!  But just with his legs and feet.  The arms aren't quite there yet.


Right now, every time I put him in the bath his hands immediately go to his mouth.  I think he likes the water on his fingers.

Hmm, no water to blame here... the boy just loves putting things (toes) in his mouth.  
Isn't baby flexibility cute??


He sat in this bouncy seat, pulling himself up by the bar for a while - and seemed pleased when he could get far enough forward to suck on the poor bears.  I'm finding so many new uses for  my Pampers "Anywhere" spray!


Robbie experienced his first shoulder-ride on Daddy this weekend!   It was hilarious... I think I took about 20 pictures and couldn't cut more of them out when I was picking which ones to post to the blog. (Sorry.)  Robbie is barely bigger than Rob's head in this picture!  He has no idea what is going on or what to do.  So cute.


LOVE this face!  Where did that come from!?


Starting to have a good time... oh those little baby feet!


Liking the view from up high.


The dismount


What a long boy!


Buddies







1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean about the baby flexibility -- Tyler does stretches/exercises that I'll never be able to do! I do love the pictures you're getting with your new camera -- what kind did you get? Love the baby/daddy shoulder-ride -- I think it's got to be the highlight of a father's life. Ray's a big fan as well! :)