Monday, February 7, 2011

Yeah, so...

We are still here. Apparently being a mom to an almost 3 year old and a 1 1/2 year old while nearing the end of another pregnancy will kick your butt. Who knew?

The month of January (much like recent months) proved to be challenging and at times straight up difficult to manage. But in between our second round of the stomach flu (oh yes, they did both throw up again!) and my general slowing down in the third trimester of this pregnancy we have created our own fun and captured sweet memories that were even documented with pictures at times. I will upload them soon... I have to, or else I may only remember January 2011 as the month I spent in the basement doing sick laundry while Rob shoveled endless amounts of snow off our driveway.

Each month I have kicked myself for not taking belly pictures through this pregnancy, but to be honest? Not feeling so cute or slender or 'all baby!' these days, and who wants to put that on the blog for the world to see? Well, a few friends who live far away as well as relatives apparently do... so I'll attempt to snap those this week and get them up. Please be kind.

1 comment:

Dave, Ninny and Isla said...

Except for the having a 3 year old and replacing Rob with Dave, I'm going to just copy and paste this onto my blog. Hope you don't mind.

Can't wait for Spring and our babies :) xoxoxo