Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pack it up!

In celebration of hitting this milestone on Tuesday...!


THE END IS FINALLY NEAR. :)

I always love reading what other women pack in their hospital bags when they are anticipating the delivery of their babies. Here are a few things I'm taking with me. And yes, I've already packed my bags. :)

My Hospital Bag
(*this is of course not an exhaustive list... I'm an over packer.)


center: a weekender bag
clockwise from top left corner: 
- baby briefcase (for paperwork)
- S Factor leave-in spray
- blum facial wipes
- fresh sugar lip balm
- gifts for Robbie, Ellie and Maddie... "from the baby", & small thank you gifts for attending nurses
- iHome clock / music player (synchs with iPhone to stream music)
- gum & snacks (to sneak during or after labor)
- lightweight striped bathrobe 
- slippers
- Camelbak waterbottle
- iPhone
- going home outfit (maternity yoga pants, zip up track jacket and tank top
- laptop




The Baby's Necessities


center: petunia pickle bottom diaper bag (well-loved by now!)
clockwise from top center:
- Aiden & Anais Bamboo Dream Blanket
- Chicco car seat
- GumDrops pacifiers
- Aiden & Anais bamboo swaddle blankets
- nail clippers
- emery boards
- Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter for nursing
- Baby Gap booties, mitts and knotted cap

1 comment:

The Larsons said...

Home. Stretch. Mama! Congratulations, dear one. Praying over your final days and it is with great anticipation that I await the good news of baby girl's arrival. (Love this goody bag of a post!)