Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nursery update

Blogger has been broken this week, and wouldn't let me post pictures... and today I guess it decided to fix itself. So here are some long-overdue pictures of the nursery. I worked on it last Saturday, and once Rob's back is in better shape we will hang 2 shelves above the changing table. Now all we need our little baby boy...!


(I don't know why the glider looks pink in this picture, but it's light beige!)



We'll fill the shadow box with the baby announcement, hospital bracelet, etc.

Any suggestions for pictures to put in the frames??





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ash -- I've been dying to see pictures of the nursery. So sorry it's taken me so long to get caught up on your blog website. The nursery looks SO great! I love the verse on the wall -- what a great idea!