Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Still doing well

No pictures this time (I need to charge the battery in my camera!)... but I just wanted to let everyone know that Robbie continues to do well. He is back to a regular feeding and diaper-filling schedule, for which we are very thankful. He's sleeping so hard during the day, and also at night once he falls asleep - usually in the early hours of the morning.

Today was full of fun things - Grandma Armbruster got out Robbie's activity mat while she was here and let him play for a while. She also has been helping us try to get Robbie used to sleeping on his own and has successfully put him down in his pack and play for daytime naps.

We played for a little while with Jack Roth in the afternoon... hopefully they will be good friends!

We also took a trip to the grocery store, and I thought it would be good to try putting Robbie in the Baby Bjorn while I shopped. It worked out great - he slept the whole time, and strangers couldn't get too close to him or touch him (I'm a germaphobe) while I shopped.

And that's it for now!

No comments: