Friday, April 4, 2008

Still sick...

Well we are still trying to soothe Robbie as he has not stopped vomiting, even as of this morning - we have an Upper GI test scheduled for 9am at CDH today. They also may redo the ultrasound we had on Wednesday, because the pediatrician now suspects that this could actually be pyloric stenosis. If that is the case, it would reqire surgery at Children's Memorial in the city fairly quickly. If it's not, I believe they'll treat it as acid reflux. Either way, we anticipate an IV will be necessary to hydrate Robbie soon as he's losing weight and not filling diapers very often.
Thanks for your prayers, and to Dad and Cheryl who have come over to help and hold Robbie through the night / day, thank you so much.

No comments: