Thursday, June 12, 2008

Visiting Auntie Cheryl

Robbie and I have a new favorite activity - it's called going for long walks around the neighborhood to soothe the fussy baby. :)  We often find ourselves on Auntie Cheryl's doorstep, begging for her to let us in and hold Robbie.  It seems that he tires of his mother in the afternoons/evenings - especially if we haven't had any visitors that day - and he needs a fresh face and fresh arms.

Here are some pictures from our time on Auntie Cheryl's couch today... it was hot and humid, which is why Robbie appears sans-pants.

Hmm, what's going on?  I'm fairly entertained by you two and that flashy-thingy.


Ok, booooooring. I can barely keep my eyes open.


That's more like it!  Play with me.  


I sense a baby photo shoot happening.  How did I not see that coming?  The pillows propping me up and everything... you're not getting away with these for much longer, mommy.


You know I've had a 'moment' when my pacifier appears.  This is just after I yelled at mom (not cried, YELLED) and beat the pillow with my strong fist.  I might be small but I have a feisty side!

Naturally, that concludes today's session of baby pictures.  

I will say though, Robbie went to bed at 8pm tonight - and although he woke himself up twice and needed me to pat him back to sleep, it seems like he's down for the night!  Earliest bedtime ever.  I wonder how late he'll let me sleep tomorrow morning? (Please hope with  me that somehow it will be later than 5:30am!)

Oh and before I forget - congratulations Steve and Kim (and Noah and Tait) on the birth of their new little boy, Levi!  We can't wait to meet him.

2 comments:

ZFam said...

Wow! He looks so much more grown up than the last set of pictures! it's amazing how much they change at this age! He's a real cutie!!!

the deKorne family said...

Adorable!! Love the smile. He is so handsome!