Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Robbie hearts Aunt Megan

I am catching you up on a fun evening we had with our friend Megan 2 weeks ago!  Megan is one of our dear friends from Taylor, and she also works with Rob now at Performance Trust (has been for a little while).  She lives in the city, but is awesome about coming out to visit us and for the last year has made it a habit - usually one night during the work week, but on the weekends too if our schedules line up.  I know, bless her heart.  She eats anything and everything that I cook, and swears that it's good.  Oh, and she usually helps me MAKE it, sets the table, and cleans up the kitchen afterwards.  Embarrassing confession: if I haven't cleaned my kitchen before she comes over, she does that too.  This is why my blog isn't public.  Anyways, we love Megan to pieces and she is one of our favorite people.  We're especially thankful for the place she has in Robbie's life as an adopted Aunt.  He just adores her and loves the attention she lavishes on him when she's here.  Here are a few ::breathtaking:: pictures from her last visit! 


We love you, Megs!

No comments: