Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's March and I'm blogging about Christmas Eve

The next onslaught of blog posts aren't for anyone but myself and my family, and the blog book that better well get printed out one day. I cannot believe how far I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon. Here we go... Christmas Eve!

We celebrated Christmas Eve with a beautiful candlelight service at our home church, WBC. My parents and Kelsey went with us. Such a great thing to look forward to all year!







Afterwards we headed back to our house with everyone, to get ready for Santa's big night. Carrots were placed on the back porch, milk and cookies were set out by the fireplace, and Christmas pj's were put on. My favorite memory of this night is my dad reading to the kids before we tucked them into bed. I'm so thankful for my family.
















Last picture of Georgina before she flew off to the North Pole for the year! (George the Elf on the Shelf got accessorized this year with a cute polka dot skirt, so George quickly became Georgina.) 


The mantel before I finally went to bed, while my family slumbered the deep sleep of Christmas Eve.
Stuffing stockings is such great fun.

No comments: