Thursday, July 2, 2009

Because you asked...

I get Ellie's headbands and bows from 2 sources:

1. The Pink Hippo (I go to the Glen Ellyn location, but here's their website...  The Pink Hippo).  This is where I got the hot pink headband with the big pink bow that Ellie wore with her coming-home outfit. If you caught the white headband with the hot pink flower in one of the pictures, I got this at the Pink Hippo as well.  

2. Abby Warmington, of "Holy Craft", made the pink nylon headband with the simple light pink bow Ellie had on in the first pictures we posted of her after her birth.  I love this headband because it's so soft and easy to put on, and it stays in place!  Definitely check out her website HERE

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think I will be forever amazed at how you find all of these places (whether it be boutiques in town or online) and their completely adorable products! Very cute bows and fun websites! Thanks for sharing! Now I just need a baby girl so that I can take full advantage of all of your special shopping places! :)

Abby said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Ashley! More goods coming your way soon :)

The Roberts said...

Thank you very much:) Have a nice 4th!!!

the howards said...

ash, thanks for posting this. If I ever have another girl (please Lord!) I will be getting some of those. I have already informed andy, who followed my statement with a full rolling of the eyes. He doesn't quite understand how girls MUST have cute accessories!(=