Monday, September 28, 2009

It's bucket season

We have the flu again in our house.  Out of nowhere Rob was up every 20 minutes last night getting sick.

I have lots to blog about but not enough time right now.  I need to sleep.  Do laundry.  Unpack the 20 bags from our weekend away.  Take care of babies and my poor sick husband.  Clean everything in sight with Lysol wipes.

I just read this post and will now direct you there for your own blog-reading pleasure.  I can completely identify with cjane (just not the prego part!).  If you are currently a mom to little children, you will too.

Enjoy.  I promise I'll be back soon...

1 comment:

Issakainen said...

Thanks for sharing that post Ashley! It was very encouraging to me right now! I totally relate! Hope you guys get rid of the bug quick! Hope we can see you next week while we are in Wheaton!