Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beautiful.

I don't think that we all have to share the same faith in order to learn from and encourage one another. I am blessed to read Stephanie Nielson's thoughts on life with her husband and 4 children after a near-fatal airplane accident, and she has encouraged me to view my opportunity to be a mother as a privilege and a blessing in ways that others have not (could not?). She recently participated in making a video for the Mormon Church, and although my understanding of the Bible and who God and Jesus Christ are may not line up with her beliefs, I still appreciate her story and the amazing things she has endured and continues to endure as a mom and wife.

And her blog is just downright inspirational.

Visit Nie's blog and watch her video by clicking HERE. Grab a tissue before you do.

May God continue to bless Nie in her recovery, and her family!

No comments: