Friday, April 23, 2010

Puzzled

We are big fans of puzzles...

Especially those of the wooden variety that make sounds when you pull the pieces out.
We keep getting them as gifts and they are awesome!

Ellie is easily entertained (like her mommy).

What are you doing, mom?

Oohhh, you have the camera out again!

I need a new headshot.

Crawling directly at the camera is hazardous. She didn't stop soon enough and bonked her nose on my lens right after I took this picture. She cried, and I soothed her while trying not to laugh.
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

The Samsons said...

Ellie looks more and more like you as she's getting bigger! By the time she has long hair you'll be twins :)

designHER Momma said...

we love puzzles too! To keep Piper busy, I set her up doing 500 pieces! (typically on Sunday afternoons when I want to be lazy)...