Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve - Part 2

Last year we started the tradition of giving Robbie a Christmas Eve gift - Christmas pj's for that night.  I couldn't wait to find matching pj's this year for both kids.


The best picture of the 2 of them on the couch I could get in their matching pj's!  Ha.


Oh goodness, this sweet girl just melts my heart.  
Please do not overlook the way she has her feet stacked.


I love this picture of Robbie because it explains perfectly what he is like right now.  Obsessed with Polar Express and viewing it 3 inches from the TV, unable to sit down, up on his tip-toes all day long reaching for things he shouldn't be, toys everywhere.  I snapped this shot just moments after he tried to fit his large Thomas the Train figurine into the nativity manger.  The train puzzle pieces didn't fit either, but not for lack of trying.


What makes me the happiest mom in the world - when my kids love on each other.
Merry Christmas to me!  (And, don't you love how babies respond to kisses by trying to suck on the kisser's face?!)


My favorite picture of Ellie tonight - enjoying her Christmas Eve bottle on her daddy's lap.  It doesn't get much better than this.

What a blessed night this is!

1 comment:

Dave, Ninny and Isla said...

Few things are cuter to me than kids in matching pajamas. So darling. Love the picture of Robbie sneaking Santa's cookies :) Hope you guys had a great Christmas.