Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lazy Saturday mornings

Ellie's baby dolls, all lined up for 'preschool'. 

 I love this... half-dressed, laying on a placemat in the family room, READING. 

Negligent mommy much? Laundry everywhere, baby trying to put herself to sleep for a nap in the middle of the floor. And apparently I'm taking pictures of it instead of dealing with it. 

Making her daddy and daughter dolls hug. The narrative was something like "Don't worry, there aren't any monsters in your room because MONSTERS AREN'T REAL!". Love how kids work out real life issues in their minds as they play.


Taking turns with the hairbrush. Me, her. Me, her. 




 Mash-up snack break. She sits in these chairs like such a big kid.


 Most Saturday mornings, Rob goes for a long run and brings back coffee. This is wonderful for me.

Good morning, sleepy head! This is what I wake up to every morning. Can't say I don't love it. 

 A nice, full lap.

A new profile pic for mama. 

And just because it makes me laugh, my favorite pic of the kids right now.

No comments: