Sunday, September 30, 2012

Phone thief, pumpkin bread, a friend turns 3 and dollhouse play

Love finding surprise photos on my phone.
Especially when it 'outs' the phone thief!


My friend Suzi made me a huge loaf of pumpkin chocolate chip bread a few weeks ago. I enjoyed it many times with a steaming cup of Chai or Coffee. Fall bread is the best! Friends are even better.


One of our dear friends had a big birthday - Fallon turned 3! We spent a little time on her special day having lunch and smoothies together.



{She's gorgeous, isn't she!?}


Big girls and little sisters. 

Little sisters, who think they are big girls.


Haha! The whole crew. Anxious to meet their next addition - baby boy Lake.

{Spoiler alert: he's here! He's handsome and healthy but it's not my story to share. Once mama has introduced him to the world, I'll share my favorite pics. I am SO. IN. LOVE. with him.}




Another day, another hive / swollen extremity. I like to take pictures for the sake of documentation. I don't know how to put the pieces of this puzzle together.


Be still my heart, one afternoon before Ellie woke up from her nap, Robbie and Maddie spent some sweet time playing dollhouse together.

No comments: