Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm redirecting you!

(*update: the link now works!) My friend Becky is eloquent, patient, wise, humble, loving, honest and gracious. She is one of the few people I admire completely as I observe her navigate the roles of wife and mother. And although we have always lived with many miles between us (even more so now that she has recently relocated to Cleveland), we maintain a close connection that is aided by phone calls, texts, emails, prayers, and even one another's blogs. Our children are similar in age and we often find ourselves simultaneously rejoicing over the same milestones as well as struggling through identical challenges with our little ones.

I loved her recent post about motherly anger and the scripture, quotes and thoughts she shared. It was so enlightening and encouraging to me. If you'd like to read it, and I hope you will, simply click HERE.

Love you, Becky.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.