Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fever aftermath

We laid low after coming home from the lake house - Maddie ended up catching the virus Ellie had and came down with a fever as well. So we unpacked, did laundry, and relaxed. 

Sick girl helped me bake muffins one morning. She is suddenly glued to my side in the kitchen, always dragging her step stool in and insisting on watching whatever I am doing. 


Later that evening, after putting the kids to bed, I drew a bath for myself. Little miss decided she didn't want to go to sleep, and crashed my bath. 


The next day I put her hair up in a ponytail (mainly b/c I couldn't get a brush through it! ha), and she requested to wear her new stick on earrings.


I thought the combination of earrings and high ponytail made her look so grown up.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my! I just LOVE her!!! That last picture of her sweetness just makes my heart melt!