Monday, March 28, 2011

This would be the narcotic talking

After a very rough morning of more contractions and a lot of pain, I have spent most of the day being monitored at the dr's office during my weekly appt, and now in labor and delivery at the hospital. Still no progression as far as dilating on my own, but I received pain medicine that is helping take the edge off (and let's be honest, is knocking me out). If I'm not in labor by morning, my dr will most likely break my water and help my body get over this hump. And then we will see how labor progresses.

That's all I've got - things could change and so we don't really know how everything is going to unfold. Hopefully within 24 hours or so we will be holding our baby! That is my best case scenario. And now I will stop typing since I just fell asleep writing this.

4 comments:

Issakainen said...

Praying for you, Ashley!

Kendra said...

Yeah!!! So excited for you to meet your little one. Praying it all goes well.

Jennifer said...

Ash, I'm praying for you and Rob. I love you guys and am so excited! I can't wait to "meet" your new precious little one! :)

Lindy said...

Ashley! I just happened to check your blog and what a surprise to see you're in labor! Praying for you! Excited to hear your news!