Thursday, July 10, 2008

Days like this...

...may seem ordinary to some, but to me they are full of wonder and love.

Talking to the bears on his bouncy seat...


Sneezing... it always cracks me up.


I wish I knew what was going through his little head... he looks so old and pensive here!


::sigh::  
I wish I could somehow allow you to pinch or kiss those sweet cheeks through the computer screen!



We had a good laugh today when the 3 of us showed up to shop Naperville's sidewalk sales together, and discovered that we'd chosen the exact same hue of aqua to wear.  What are the chances?  (Special thanks to everyone who stopped us to ask if we'd planned our outfits.  Seriously...!?  Who does that?)

We will look back on days like this one, and wish we could have just a little more time.  So I'm trying to savor every minute, but they go by so quickly.  Kelsey's home from college, Mom's available, Robbie's portable, and it's warm out.  And everything they're selling in Naperville is 50% off.  (haha)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Um, yeah, Rachael DiGuilio and I planned to wear the same outfit to school one day in sixth grade. We thought it was the greatest idea -- that is until we got to school and everyone looked at us like we were so lame. When people asked we were like "no, we didn't plan it"! That was the last time we did that! :) At least your matching was a total act of randomness (is that even a word? -- if not, it totally should be!). Totally wish my mom and I lived closer so we could have joined you on your shopping trip!