Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Robbie is 4 Months Old Today!

So Robbie is 4 months old today - and I have no idea where the time has gone!  I've been saying this a lot lately, but I thought that he would still seem like a 'baby' at this age, and he doesn't at all.  He is developing his own personality, routines, has so many fun expressions, is finding his voice and learning new tricks every day. 

As is customary, we had a little baby photo shoot with Hippy this morning.  Hippy was surprised how big Robbie was since the last time they hung out.

Contemplating the photo shoot...

Hi Mom!  Look how big I am now...


My legs are so long - good for kicking Hippy out of the picture.

Being silly, eating hands...

Happy to share a little love with Hippy again.

My serious face - I'm thinking about my next move...

Which is to take down this hippo.

Starting to get a little tired (and fussy) - the paci appears. But it matches the outfit, so no worries.  Is it just me, or does it look like these 2 are conspiring against me?!

Mom wanted one more picture, of me and Hippy holding hands - I am getting pretty good at holding on to things!

All tuckered out from a big morning - it's hard work turning 4 months old!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Too cute, Ash! What a great photo shoot! I agree with you, I think there was definitely a conspiracy brewing! I can't believe Robbie is 4 months old already. He's growing up SO fast and, you're right, he's grown SO much since his last photo shoot with Hippo! I love these pictures -- keep 'em coming! - Jen