Thursday, July 10, 2008

Praying for Katherine


I don't remember how I became aware of Katherine Arnold Wolf's situation, but I have been following it for a little while now via the blog her family members keep and also her mother's blog.  If you have a moment, visit the first blog by clicking here; you will be blessed by her father-in-law's profound insight ("A New Appreciation For My Temporary Abilities") and challenged to live differently today and forever.

Say a prayer for Katherine today if you are willing - I don't know her but my heart goes out to her.  She's my age, has a new little boy, and suffered from a devastating brain stem stroke in April that came seemingly out of nowhere.  She was in a coma and is now recovering slowly.  Can you imagine?  I can't.  I am praying so many things for her - healing, encouragement, comfort, intimacy with Christ, ministry that is born out of her suffering, the chance to soon be back to daily life with her husband and little boy... pray also for her husband and for her son.  

No comments: