Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I love my Auntie Kelsey and Auntie Cheryl

Auntie Kelsey always holds me carefully and knows just how to cuddle me...

She is so pretty, and I love to look at her when she talks to me.  I usually try to impress her by talking back!  Maybe she will change her mind about going back to Taylor at the end of the summer if I learn some new tricks!?  Boy will I miss her.  Sometimes I get confused, and I think my mommy is holding me.  

Kelsey, thanks for spending so much time with us since you came home from school... you light up our days and bring so much joy to our home!  We love you dearly.

Auntie Cheryl stopped by one afternoon and I noticed that the shirt she was wearing complimented Robbie's outfit.  PHOTO SHOOT!!  Robbie complied, mainly because he looooves Auntie Cheryl - she cracks him up.

Cozy and calm.

No comments: