Saturday, December 17, 2011

Countdown to the move - Day 44

This morning we woke up to a pretty decent snowfall! We took our time getting ready for the day.



(Wrestling is always involved. Ellie is usually at the bottom of the pile.)


And Aunt Megan came for breakfast! We haven't seen her in a while and it was great to catch up.


That sweet arm slung over her shoulders!


After Megan left, I filled the van with another huge load to take to the storage unit. Then I got groceries and more rubbermaid containers and came home to make pasta with meat sauce for dinner. We threw all of the kids in the bath and tucked them in for the night, and then I worked on clearing out my closet and making it presentable. (Good luck with that one...)

A great day - but we are exhausted. :)

1 comment:

Dave, Ninny and Isla said...

Awwww, so sweet. I love Robbie has his arm around Auntie Megan like they're just old pals. Keep up the good work with the packing!