Monday, April 11, 2011

Grab bag

Madeline is two weeks old and since we can count the number of times she has cried since coming home from the hospital on one hand, I think it's fair to say she is the best baby.

She does this between feedings (although she spends a little more time during the day quietly alert and looking around now).

She is so precious! We went to Target again this morning and I put Maddie in my hotsling and the older 2 in the cart. It was easier to maneuver through the store, and Maddie loved being held close to me and slept the entire time.

And this sweet thing... she cracks us up, melts our hearts, and follows her brother everywhere - even into time-out!


Love the ankles crossed.


This look may or may not be her 'get out of jail free' card.


I thoroughly enjoy moments like these, which thankfully are becoming more frequent.


And this last one just makes me laugh!

3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

That top pic of Madeline is so beautiful!!! Is there any better feeling in the world than your kids loving each other and playing well together? It makes me soo soo happy! Glad things are going so well for you! Yay for 3rd babies!! (Although watch out, she might be walking in like 3 months :))

Issakainen said...

Ashley, looks like you are doing a fantastic job! Don't you just love the moments where the older two play successfully together! Your babies are absolutely beautiful!

Jennifer said...

Ashley, your kids are SO adorable! Love, love, love Maddie sleeping and Ellie's "I've got you wrapped around my finger" look! Robbie is just too much with his trains! SO. MUCH. FUN!!!