Friday, April 8, 2011

Today I got brave...

We were out of a few necessities this morning, and I decided that sooner or later I will have to figure out how to go shopping with all 3 kids, so why not today?

Thank you, Target, for coming up with this 2-seater contraption.



And thank you, McDonald's, for keeping my troublemakers busy with your nuggets and apple slices. Without you, this would have gotten ugly fast. Instead, it got ugly right at the end. But we really weren't expecting to avoid meltdowns altogether - just hoping to prolong the inevitable. And prolong, we did.


Never mind that it took us 1 1/2 hours to get out the door, by the time I got clothes and shoes on everyone, nursed the baby, changed diapers, filled juice cups, and buckled 3 car seat harnesses. I was exhausted by the time we got home and was happy that all 3 were ready to nap right away.

**************************

And from yesterday, gifts that came in the mail:
A train book with wind-up train toy that follows the grooves of the track inside the book itself. He is in love.


What girl doesn't need a pink poodle?


And just because I think she's beautiful...



1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi there!!! I love your blog! Congrats on number 3!! I just had number 2 6 weeks ago!! I know exactly what you mean about taking so long to leave the house! And I just have 2! Anyways- I love the cover on your carseat...where did you get it and what brand is it??

Amber