Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweetness of morning

Today's wake up call for the 4 of us came at 9am. The Lord continues to give us what I would consider an abundance of sleep (however patched together it might be) for having 3 kids 3 and under.

As I was just putting on clothes for the day, I allowed Ellie to indulge in her favorite activity - playing in my makeup bag. Mostly she pulls out the brushes and pretends to put on makeup, and opens and closes the zipper on the case. But this morning she found the travel size perfume bottle of Daisy that I had forgotten that I left in there from my stay in the hospital. She is in love with the little flowers that sit on top of the cap. I thought I was keeping a good eye on her, but looked over to find her shaking the open bottle onto her legs. My 1 year old will smell like Marc Jacob's latest scent for the day, which is definitely an upgrade from the usual Eau de Poop.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

that's so funny!!! so true, beats lots of smells associated with three small kids. :) enjoy!!!

Jennifer said...

so cute & sweet! she's going to grow up to be just like her mommy! such a blessing to have a little girl like Ellie! :)