Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Easter Lovelies

I have some catching up to do on here!

But I couldn't wait to put up these sweet images of my favorite little people in their Easter Sunday best.



More to come...

My great grandma Jessie got to meet Madeline for the first time last week, we hunted Easter eggs and baskets on Saturday morning, celebrated Easter with my family today after church together, played outside all afternoon in the driveway, gave Madeline her first bath, and painted Ellie's fingernails and toenails (hot pink) for the first time! I have more precious pictures of all of it than I know what to do with and can't wait to share them with you.

Come back soon. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ooh! Yeah! We can't wait to see more pictures! Wow! Robbie looks so sharp and Ellie looks like such a little lady. Such beautiful little kids! :)